The Addison Fire Protection District does not discriminate in hiring or employment because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, unfavorable discharge from military service or any other bases protected by federal, state or local laws.
FINAL 2011 - 2013 ELIGIBILITY LIST
Freedom of Information Request
Freedom of Information requests can be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Administrative Office.
View Addison Fire Protection Districts' FOIA policy
Download Request Form
is form is not required by law, it is provided as a convenience for those who wish to use a form.
E-mail FOIA request
Fax FOIA Request (630) 628-3104
Addison Fire Protection District
Attn: FOIA Officer
10 S. Addison Rd.
EMS Billing Services
Metro Billing Services
ADDISON FPD REQUIREMENTS For Firefighter/Paramedic
• No Felony Convictions
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid Driver s License
• Between 21 and 35 years of age by date of application, unless otherwise exempt by state statute
• IDPH Certified Paramedic required, unless written request for waiver is approved by the Commission in accordance with their
• The CPAT verification passage card must be dated no earlier than one year before the date of application and no later than
the date of the written examination
EMS Billing Services
Andres Medical Billing
• Copy of Valid Driver s License
• Copy of High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Copy of County or State Birth Certificate (hospital copies will not be accepted) *If you were not born in the United States,
you must provide a copy of your Certificate of Naturalization
Citizenship or a copy of your VALID US PASSPORT at the orientation along with other required documents.
• Copy of IDPH Paramedic Certificate, unless written request for waiver is approved by the Commission in accordance with
their adopted rules.
If no Paramedic Certificate, a copy of the signed waiver from the Addison Fire Department shall be submitted at orientation.
• Copy of CPAT certificate dated no earlier than one year before the date of application and no later than the date of the
ADDISON FPD Documents Required
To request a copy of billing for EMS Services please contact our agencies below
Donald E. Markowski
Joseph J. Leone
Pastor Jennie Swanson
General Information and Contacts
10 S. Addison Rd, Addison, Illinois 60101 (Map)
Business # (630) 628-3100 Fax # (630) 543-9742
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Administration Office Hours
Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM - Closed on Holidays
Addison Fire Protection District #1
10 South Addison Road
Addison Illinois 60101
Public Act 097-0609
Posting total compensation package for employees
The Addison Fire District's posting is available at our
Headquarter Station - 10 S Addison Rd., Addison, IL 60101
During normal business hours.